Authorized Tradeline Services
1. Are tradelines legal? Yes, tradelines are 100% legal and a little known secret that rich people have used for years to increase their children's, friends and business associates credit scores.
2. How can tradelines help my credit scores? When purchasing authorized user tradelines, when you get added to the credit card as an authorized user, it does not show on your credit report when you were added. Rather, the entire history of the account is reflected in your credit report, with some exceptions depending on the bank.
For example, if an authorized user is added to a credit card that is 20 years old, it will simply appear as a 20-year-old credit card that this person has on their credit report with an authorized user status. Therefore, the credit scoring algorithms often just assume this person has been on this card for 20 years. If the tradeline has a perfect payment history, that is a nice thing to have in your credit report.
Also, while there may be several different utilization ratios at play in the secret credit score algorithm, an authorized user tradeline can play a factor in the overall utilization ratio.
The truth is that since the credit scoring algorithms are secrets, no one knows exactly how it works. There are a lot of inferences, correlations, and speculation that has taken place to try to understand the way credit scores work.
3. How fast will my credit score go up? You will usually see an increase with in 20 to 25 days after the authorized user tradeline is added to your credit reports.
4. Do I get to use the credit line? No you don't get access to the tradeline, but after your score moves up you can apply for a major credit card or loan and you'll most likely get approved.
5. Will this help me qualify for a loan or mortgage? If you need a better score to qualify for a loan or mortgage adding an authorized user tradeline will give you the boost you need to get qualified.
6. What we Guarnatee? We guarantee that the authorized tradelines will be added to your credit reports with in 20 to 25 days. It will populate on all 3 credit reports.
7. What we Cannot Guarnatee? We cannot guarantee how much your score will increase. From past clients we've seen a 50 to 175 point increase. The margin varies due to the condition of your credit before the tradelines are added.
Regardless we always see an increase in the scores and after 60 days we see more increases to the scores.